03 July 2006

Another Off Day

I usually take Mondays off (to rest up a bit after my Sunday long run), but it was especially nice not to have to run today since my leg/hip is still hurting pretty bad. I might play it safe and take tomorrow off, too (besides, it's a holiday, and I've got to get to Battery Park for the Belle & Sebastian concert), but then again... I might feel the need to get in at least a few miles.

In other news, I just got back from a little shopping trip to the city, where I picked up a new digital camera (and an ugly little waistpack to carry it). Of course, I didn't spend a whole lot, since I'll probably drop it or sweat all over it or whatever. But whenever my next run is I'll be snapping a few pictures along the way, and I'm looking forward to putting some of them up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home